This session will feature an address by the Leader of the Official Opposition, the Hon. Candice Bergen, who will discuss the priorities of the Conservative Party of Canada including its vision of economic growth for Canada, affordability and building a strong economy for the future in areas such as the small business sector and Canada’s retirement and healthcare systems.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 0.50 (T)
- FP Canada – 0.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 0.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 0.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 0.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 0.00 (T)