Best practices for leveraging with life insurance
Wednesday May 4, 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Chris Ireland, CPA, CA, TEP, Senior Vice-President, Planning Services, PPI Advisory
- Moderator: James W. Kraft, CLU, CFP, CH.F.C., TEP, CPA,CA, M. Tax, Advisor, BMO Financial Group
The session will review best practices when leveraging with life insurance. Information provided will include case studies, how to best meet a client’s needs, the best approaches to appropriately present the strategies to clients, the dos and don’ts for terminology, and key practice protection points for insurance advisors.
Technical, Case Study; Advanced
This workshop is organized by the Life Insurance Issue Group.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)