This session will provide a deeper understanding of the factors (COVID, mental health, etc.) driving disability trends. Further, the presenters will outline tools that are available to you and your customers to help mitigate these risks and assist employers with developing resiliency for their employees. Finally, there will be some discussion on challenges and opportunities within the industry to seek better outcomes for plan members.
Technical, Practical; Intermediate
This workshop is organized by the Employee Benefits Issue Group.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)