Monday May 2, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Rod Burylo will discuss timely topics related to ethics and professional responsibility with respect to technology and the financial services industry. Rod’s session will feature a focus on how to assess the appropriateness of social media behavior of advisors and financial services organizations.
This workshop is organized by the Wealth Creation & Management Issue Group.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)