Monday May 2, 9:30 am – 10:30 am
We typically associate success and leadership with smarts, passion and luck. But in today’s hypercompetitive world, even those gifts aren’t enough. Strategist Erica Dhawan argues that the game changer is a thoroughly modern skill called connectional intelligence (CxQ). As radical a concept as emotional intelligence was in the 90s, connectional intelligence is turning people into superconnectors who accelerate innovation, break down silos and foster breakthrough top and bottom line impact.
This dynamic, engaging, high-energy, fast-paced keynote will help participants understand the practice of using connectional intelligence as the key to professional success and leadership in the 21st century. Attendees will learn new insights and tools to accelerate the connected power of teams, become more agile and innovative, and drive breakthrough ideas and outcomes.
Learning outcomes Include:
- How anyone can excel not just through skills and smarts, but through connectional intelligence.
- Keys to leveraging your networks and connections, and creating contagious positive results.
- Successful tactics used to address connectional overload and in changing turbulent times.
- How leaders create deep connections of fierce loyalty and respect from their team and customers.
- How connectionally intelligent leaders outperform the competition and create remarkable results.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)