Monday May 2, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Russell Shaw, Senior Director Individual Life and Health New Business Operations, RBC Insurance
- Jason Boudreau, CLU, CFP, Principal, VELA Wealth Management Inc.
- Moderator: Tracy To, B.Sc, CLU, CEA, Director of Sales, Sun Life
Do misconceptions around the challenging nature of Living Benefits insurance deter advisors from talking to clients about it? This session aims to dispel myths and help advisors identify missed opportunities in their book of business. Join this discussion to hear about situations where advisors have led the way in protecting the wealth of high net worth individuals with living benefit solutions and gain insights that can be incorporated into your client’s holistic financial plans.
Case Study; Intermediate
This workshop is organized by the Living Benefits Issue Group
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)