Monday May 2, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Jeremy Reinbolt, CLU, CIM, President & Chief Financial Advisor, Videre Financiers Inc.
- Barry Pascal, MFA-P, TEP, FEA, Partner, Bell Pascal Insurance Services
Laura Klaehn, CLU, CFP, TEP, CDFA, CHS, President, Vision Financial Partners Inc.
- Dana Mitchell, CLU, CFP, CHS, Certified Financial Planner, Basis Wealth
- Moderator: Cindy David, CFP, CLU, FEA, TEP, President & Estate Planning Advisor, Cindy David Financial Group LTD
A soft session on highlights from four producers on techniques they use to engage clients in the need for planning. These are either a series of questions, anecdotes, expressions or ideas that each of the advisors have used repeatedly in their practice that has proved to be successful in moving cases along. This session will have a cross section of diverse advisors who will share a snippet of what they have found to consistently resonate with their target clients and prospects over the years.
This workshop is organized by the Life Insurance Issue Group.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)