Tuesday May 3, 9:15 am – 10:15 am
- Jennifer Jacobs, CLU, CFP, CHS, RHU, IFIC, Insurance Consultant, LTCI Consulting Inc.
Chris Riddell, CLU, CHS, Partner, Wise Riddell Financial Group
The Long Term Care market has disappeared in Canada but the need is higher than ever. This interview style presentation will address the alternative solutions and shifts in recommendations to make sure this risk is considered and protected.
This workshop is organized by the Living Benefits Issue Group.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)