Pancakes and Politics
Tuesday May 3, 7:30 am – 9:00 am
- Julie Dzerowicz, M.P. (Davenport, Ontario), Liberal Member of the Standing Committee on Finance
- The Hon. Ed Fast, P.C., M.P. (Abbotsford, British Columbia), CPC Shadow Minister for Finance, Member of the Standing Committee on Finance
- Daniel Blaikie, M.P. (Elmwood-Transcona, Manitoba), NDP Critic for Finance, Member of the Standing Committee on Finance
Moderator: Robert McCullagh, CFP, CLU, CH.F.C, RHU, Secretary-Treasurer, CALU Board of Directors; Financial Advisor, Benefit Planners Inc.
Join us for breakfast (served at 7:15 am) for a panel discussion with three members of the Standing Committee on Finance —Julie Dzerowicz from the LPC, the Hon. Ed Fast from the CPC and Daniel Blaikie of the NDP — who will discuss the economic priorities of their respective parties.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 0.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 0.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 0.00 (T)