Family enterprises require more than technical expertise. They seek true collaboration across multiple disciplines which can be achieved only when there is a proper discovery process. There is no space for a Frankenstein approach anymore when helping family enterprises. This session will shift your mindset and reveal the background to the trend of family offices and best practices of working with and for them.
This workshop is organized by the Life Insurance Issue Group.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)