Tuesday May 3, 10:30 am – 11:30 am
The best leaders are lifelong learners. They embrace challenges and sharpen their skills purposefully. Over time, they find ways to evolve from being ordinary leaders to extraordinary leaders. We all know the best leaders are not born this way – they are made! These individuals are constantly followed by others and for good reason. They care about others, generate enthusiasm and support those who need it. The best leaders are masters of doing the small things right. Learn why great leaders act outside-the-box, have impact on others and find solutions in problematic situations.
- Strategies for dealing with energy vampires in your environment.
- How to challenge the status quo and step out of the box.
- Techniques to make your message stick.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)