Wednesday May 4, 10:30am – 11:30 am
- James MacGowan, FCPA, FCA, TEP, Tax expert; Retired from Deloitte
Kelly Adams, B. Comm., CLU, ChFC, CFP, FEA, Vice-Chair, CALU Board of Directors; Chair, CALU 2022 Conference & AGM; Chairman, Barrington Wealth Partners Inc.; Principal, Adams Wealth Advisory Inc.
This presentation will look at how accountants perceive insurance advisors, how to deal with accountants and be a better advisor as a result. The presentation will also deal with certain tax planning strategies using insurance.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00 (T)
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 (T)