November 23, 2021 – 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
CALU update: Maximizing member value (30 mins)
- Barry Pascal, MFA-P, TEP, FEA, Chair, Board of Directors
- Guy Legault, MBA, FCPA, FCGA, CAE, CALU President & CEO
It’s important that our members understand CALU’s strategic direction and the benefits and value available to them as a CALU member. In conversation, chair Barry Pascal and president and CEO Guy Legault will highlight CALU’s new strategic plan and update members on our 2021 initiatives to deliver exceptional professional development and resources, achieve our objectives for sound public policy and foster a strong and engaged community of members.
How to grow your practice in the digital age (30 mins)
- Brandon Chapman, CLU, CFP, Co-chair, Advocis Technology & Innovation Committee
- Jean-François Démoré, CIM, CFP, MBA, H.B. CCS, Co-chair, Advocis Technology & Innovation Committee
Brandon Chapman and Jean-François Démoré from the Advocis Technology & Innovation Committee will explore trends that are impacting the financial planning industry. They will share projects that the committee is working on and discuss which digital tools should you evaluate to support your practice.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 PDU (General subject)