November 23, 2021 – 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Lea Koiv, CFP, TEP, CPA,CA, CPA, CMA, Principal, Lea Koiv & Associates Inc.
Jonathan Taylor, CLU, President & Financial Planner, Ross Taylor Financial Corporation
The amount of a plan member’s commuted value can be significant. For the plan member, it is typically a once-in-a-lifetime decision with significant ramifications. Advisors need to take care to provide correct and complete advice. The appropriate analysis will allow the plan member to make the appropriate decision while providing the advisor with the comfort that the plan member is making an informed decision.
This workshop is organized by the Wealth Creation & Management Issue Group.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00
- FP Canada – 1.00
- Alberta Insurance Council – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 1.00 (T)
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 PDU (General subject)