November 23, 2021 – 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Joël-Denis Bellavance, Ottawa Bureau Chief, La Presse
- Nik Nanos, Chief Data Scientist and Founder, Nanos Research
- Althia Raj, National Columnist, Toronto Star
- Moderator: Guy Legault, MBA, FCPA, FCGA, CAE, President & CEO, CALU
This panel presentation will be an analysis of the current Canadian political landscape and the influences shaping the legislative agenda following the 2021 federal election.
CALU members who have registered for the conference may invite clients, friends and family to this session at no charge.
CE credits available, subject to course approval (T = tentative)
- Institute for Advanced Financial Education (Advocis) – 1.00
- FP Canada – 1.00 (T)
- Alberta Insurance Council – 0.00
- Insurance Councils of Saskatchewan – 1.00 (T)
- Insurance Council of Manitoba – 0.00
- Chambre de la sécurité financière (Québec) – 1.00 PDU (General subject)